Your responsibilities would be:
- to develop new user-facing features, build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability and assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
An ideal candidate would:
- be familiar with React, Redux or similar frameworks
- good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack or Grunt
- understand the common design patterns and engineering practices
- curiosity and enthusiasm towards new and emerging web technologies
- understanding why tests are important is a big plus
- practical experience in using GIT (advantage)
- knowledge of agile project management tools (advantage)
What we offer:
- You will be working on brand new and trendsetting topics in the field of IoT and Industry 4.0.
- You will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing and exceptionally innovative company.
- You will enjoy a pleasant and highly appreciative work environment as a member of a successful international team.
Depending on your knowledge and experience there is a chance of signing bonus. Also, company has a bonus policy that lets you participate in the success of the company.
Office / Location:
Our Zagreb office is in Radnička cesta 47 in a modern office building, having a nice selection of shops and restaurants nearby. The t-matix Zagreb team is growing fast so we offer possibilities for motivated and outstanding personalities to grow into leading positions.
If you are looking for a varied, responsible job in a young company and you would like to work with the latest technologies and tools in a pleasant working environment, then we look forward to receiving your application! At: firstname.lastname@example.org