Software Developer / Architect
We are looking for a software developer to strengthen our core team in Zagreb (Croatia) to develop applications and services in field of telematics industry. You will help us in applying best practices and in using bleeding-edge-technologies to contribute to our platform, to SDKs, tools and processes. You will work with both front-end and back-end developers to build solid services and expand our core platform. Tasks can be quite challenging and its expected that you show a level of independence, while still communicating with rest of the development team.
Your responsibilities would be:
- write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- implementation of security and data protection
An ideal candidate would have:
- expert knowledge in at least one major programming language
- experience with Python (advantage)
- experienced and curious about more languages (Haskell, Rust, Scala, Clojure, Erlang...)
- familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- familiarity with data warehousing
- strong unit test and debugging skills
- understand the common design patterns and engineering practices
- curiosity and enthusiasm towards new and emerging technologies
- understanding why tests are important is a big plus
- practical experience in using GIT (advantage)
- knowledge of agile project management tools (advantage)
What we offer:
- You will be working on brand new and trendsetting topics in the field of IoT and Industry 4.0.
- You will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing and exceptionally innovative company.
- You will enjoy a pleasant and highly appreciative work environment as a member of a successful international team.
Depending on your knowledge and experience there is a chance of signing bonus. Also company has a bonus policy that lets you participate in the success of the company.
Office / Location:
Our Zagreb office is in Radnička cesta 47 in a modern office building, having a nice selection of shops and restaurants nearby. The t-matix Zagreb team is growing fast so we offer possibilities for motivated and outstanding personalities to grow into leading positions.
If you are looking for a varied, responsible job in a young company and you would like to work with the latest technologies and tools in a pleasant working environment, then we look forward to receiving your application! At: firstname.lastname@example.org