Software Developer (m/f)
- Concept, design and implementation of innovative iOS, Android and Windows applications in the field of Industry 4.0, Internet of Things and Augmented Reality.
- Designing of interfaces between mobile and web applications.
- Quality assurance through the development and implementation of unit, system and integration tests.
- You have completed training in software development, information technology or telematics (University Degree, Technical College Diploma or equivalent education).
- You have extensive experience in the field of Mobile-App development.
- You have a good knowledge of .Net, C#, iOS, Android.
- Knowledge of Python would be an advantage.
- Experience with Xamarin would be ideal.
- You are fluent in German and are well-versed in English.
- You are exceptionally goal driven and dedicated and not afraid to use your own initiative.
- You have exceptional problem solving skills.
- You are flexible and resilient and enjoy being part of a team.
- You will be working on brand new and trendsetting topics in the field of IoT and Industry 4.0.
- You will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing and exceptionally innovative company.
- You will enjoy a pleasant and highly appreciative work environment as a member of a successful international team.
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 3.264 gross per month (14 x per annum). We will however consider reviewing this amount based on your qualifications and experience.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send it to: email@example.com