Project Manager (f/m/d)
- Together with our IoT experts, you design and implement IoT solutions for a wide variety of industries in close cooperation with our customers and thus act as an IoT consultant.
- Through appropriate monitoring and active project management, you ensure that the project is carried out in-time, in-budget and in-quality.
- You are the contact person for the customer in all matters and identify yourself with his requirements.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the implementation of IT projects.
- Completed training in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, electronics, telematics, mechatronics or industrial engineering (HTL, FH, university or equivalent training).
- You like to work independently and solution-oriented and can structure complex relationships and derive appropriate measures.
- Fluency in German and English. Another foreign language is an advantage.
- Your analytical and communicative skills will help you represent the interests of t-matix in customer negotiations.
- Team spirit, flexibility and resilience.
What we offer
- We differ from many big players by living what we say. By loving what we do. You are working on brand new and future-oriented topics in the area of Internet of Things and Industry 4.0.
- Everybody matters: You belong to a dynamic, rapidly growing and extremely innovative company and can fully develop your strengths.
- VALUATION is capitalized. You are part of a successful, international team in a pleasant and appreciative work environment.
- Depending on the area of application and experience, a collective gross monthly salary according to the collective (IT KV / ST1) of EUR 3.094,- applies to the position. However, we offer a market-compliant overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
- Other benefits: secure job in a forward-looking industry, flextime, coaching & training, events & teambuilding, dining service, parking slots, public transport, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application!