The DevOps Engineer works collaboratively with software engineering to deploy, operate and scale systems, automating and streamlining operations and processes. You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, while troubleshooting and resolving issues in the development, test and production environments.
An ideal candidate would have:
- At least 1-3 years of experience in AWS cloud-based DevOps role (and more is better)
- Experience in working with GNU/Linux-based OS
- Experience with Python, Bash or similar scripting language
- Experience with virtualization technologies like Docker, Xen
- Proficient in SQL databases like PostgreSQL, etc.
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, constant learning, and adapting to new circumstances
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with automation/deployment/configuration management using either Chef, Puppet, Ansible or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Strong experience in automating and monitoring database and application servers (Postgres, Nginx)
- A working understanding of code and script (Python, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with automating monitors and system performance reporting (Logstash, Kafka)
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar MQ systems
- Proficient in key-value store like databases
- Experience with Puppet or similar automation tools
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems
- Knowledge of JIRA or similar ticketing systems
- Experience in working with yum, apt or other package management software
What we offer:
- You will be working on brand new and trendsetting topics in the field of IoT and Industry 4.0.
- You will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing and exceptionally innovative company.
- You will enjoy a pleasant and highly appreciative work environment as a member of a successful international team.
Depending on your knowledge and experience there is a chance of signing bonus. Also company has a bonus policy that lets you participate in the success of the company.
Office / Location:
Our Zagreb office is in Radnička cesta 47 in a modern office building, having a nice selection of shops and restaurants nearby. The t-matix Zagreb team is growing fast so we offer possibilities for motivated and outstanding personalities to grow into leading positions.
If you are looking for a varied, responsible job in a young company and you would like to work with the latest technologies and tools in a pleasant working environment, then we look forward to receiving your application! At: firstname.lastname@example.org